Job Position: Barista
You care about creating exceptional experiences for our guests, every time they visit. You understand that each guests needs are unique and you are happy to go above and beyond to make someone’s day. You are highly enthusiastic about our product and you conduct yourself in a caring, thoughtful way. You are proud of your work and take accountability for your results. You care about your workplace and your coworkers.
- Greeting and interacting with guests
- Providing excellent customer service
- Preparing sandwiches, soups, and other items for guests
- Making specialty coffees
- Pouring alcohol
- Operating our POS, handling cash & credit/debit transactions
- Opening and closing duties
- Cash handling
- 19+ years of age
- FOODSAFE Level 1 Certified
- Serving It Right Certified
- Available for weekdays and weekends
$17/hour + tips
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position and location you are applying for in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.